Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matmce

Reaction score
Hi All
My name is Jacko and i live in the northern suburbs of melbourne and i am new to this forum. I have had a navara (07 D40 STX 2.5 TD Auto)now since late last year. It came with Nissan steel bullbar, IPF lights, Nissan snorkel, ARB canopy and ARB roof rack. Since then, i have added UHF, underbody protection and ARB awning. Future plans are suspension and tyres, but they will have to wait for some more funds. I hope to be able to use this forum for tips and tricks for my D40.
I am planning a trip to Wyperfield National Park and the Border Fence track in early November with family and was hoping to find out if someone had been there recently, and knows what the track conditions are like (any info would be greatly appreciated).
Thanks
Jacko

Thanks for the welcome
Sorry Tony i cant make the muster at such short notice.
Thanks d22dave for the info, i will look into it.
Regards Jacko

Gday mate and welcome to the forum.type on vnog border track into the search button and you will see what it was like.we had an awesome time there and the tracks and dunes were. Great fun

Latest posts

Back