Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gus1324

Reaction score
Gday

2 years ago I bought a 2012 d22. Still pretty much stock. I've added a flexislglass flexisport canopy, arb deluxe winch bar, shitty spotlights and a uhf.

Very new to the 4wd scene, hardly ever go. Just use my ute to get to the good camping spots really. I know bugger all about cars so I'm using the forums to ask questions and learn all about it.

Future plans for the nav are getting some sunraysias and because I've got no side steps I want to get some rock sliders to protect the sills. Then eventually I'll get a lift and possibly exhaust/chip.

Love my nav, great vehicle!

Welcome. Good choice on the Nav!

I went sunraysias straight up too as not fussed on the stockos.

If it were me, I'd do the suspension first. Stock shocks are horrible, I went bilstein but almost anything would be an upgrade - read up on here to help make a decision. The lift will mean your sills are higher too so I think you'll gain the most benefit from this mod.

Exhaust next for me and then will think about a chip - read up as there's lots to consider.

Enjoy your rig, getting to the campsite is the best bit!

Yeah it definitely makes more sense to spend the extra money to get a lift instead of getting sliders made up.

If I got a 2" lift, what tyres would be best? I've got nexen roadian 265/70 on atm. Still got heaps of tread left though. Thanks for your help mate!

Yeah it definitely makes more sense to spend the extra money to get a lift instead of getting sliders made up.

If I got a 2" lift, what tyres would be best? I've got nexen roadian 265/70 on atm. Still got heaps of tread left though. Thanks for your help mate!

I'd say leave the tyres (for now) if you don't do extreme off-road and do lift, shocks and exhaust.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back