Nissan yd25, r51 owner: AV INFOTAINMENT WIRING HARNESS DIAGRAM

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jabu Mkhize

Reaction score
Hi, Jabu is my name from Durban, a pensioner, and former sea rescue crew member. owning a Nissan r51, yd25. I have developed a passion for Nissan through its challenges, hence it's one of my hobbies.

My son bought the unit for me and forgot the harnesses, hence any input regarding the wiring harness diagram for the unit is appreciated.

Attachments

• rear infotainment.jpg
    rear infotainment.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi, in relation to the navigation system, the radio is quite easy to set up even though half the wiring is missing. I will see if ive got the wiring diagram for you. The only issue that you have will be on the climate control as this feeds onto the circuit board on the console. If you can find a wiring loom that is the easiest route but it involves taking half the dash out.

I hope that this is of some use to you

Steve

Hi, in relation to the navigation system, the radio is quite easy to set up even though half the wiring is missing. I will see if ive got the wiring diagram for you. The only issue that you have will be on the climate control as this feeds onto the circuit board on the console. If you can find a wiring loom that is the easiest route but it involves taking half the dash out.

I hope that this is of some use to you

Steve
Thanx a mill times

Latest posts

Back