Outback Armour Expedition Suspension kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like a heavy load lift package (5+2 leaf spring in the rear), you'll want to be carrying 300ish kgs constant in the rear otherwise with an unloaded tray it will be super stiff and wont ride very well, if you have that weight then good thats what you want. Also it includes coil spacers, I am lead to believe these are illegal in most circumstances however I do not know for sure as I have a torsion bar front end D22 so my knowledge of struts is somewhat limited.

as I reference I have 150kg constant load EFS leaves which are 4+1 and I rarely carry loads, only when I go camping does the tub get loaded with 400ish kgs of gear. This raised my rear by 50mm, but really all you are doing is adding one leaf as the factory pack is 3+1. If i was doing my suspension again cos I dont carry loads I would have just bought an add-a-leaf for each side instead of buying an entire new leaf pack as the cost for new leaves is pretty high. That being said if you factory leaves are rooted and inverted from carrying loads I would probs be inclined to buy a whole new leaf pack.

The person to speak to on here about suspension is a forum member named zordo, he can sort you out, he is located in brisbane but can frieght all over Oz

Im about to upgrade my leaf springs.
I got a quote from outback they wanted 740$ plus post for springs suited to my weight needs.
John at ZORDOS suspension was 640$ posted... Same weight.

That's where I get all my gear from.

Thanks for that info. Yeah i do regularly carry about 150-200kgs in the back then load a bit more in when i go camping.

I still interested to hear if any one has the Outback gear

So i have ordered the susension on monday and it was ment to be delivered yesterday but the courier did the right thing and left a 'sorry we missed you' card so hopefully it is at home waiting for me today. I got the above kit after chatting to the engineer of Outback Armour to suit my conditions. Hope fully will be installing it on Sunday and I will endevour to take some before and after shots to see the difference

Yeah pretty good. Was easy enough to fit at home thanks to the pre-assembled struts. From my old sagged suspension i gained about 60mm of lift which i was told later that it was only 40mm from factory height. Very pleased with the result though

I have this fitted 400kg rear springs and couldn't be happier, was expecting some harshness from the ride but it's better than stock as i'm no longer hitting the bump stops.
I did adjustable UCA's and sitting 75mm higher at the front and 100mm at the back.

any photo's. sound like a good lift. im looking at the sameone what does the ride feel like I will also have arund 2-300kgs in the back daily.?

Ride is same if not better than stock. Not rough at all. Best bet is call Outback Armour via Facebook page and speak to them about what kit you need but i highly recomend it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429055937.980878.jpg
This is 3" with custom rear leaves, 300kg in tub in pic, plus 90kg canopy and RTT
Love it

nav lift

did anyone use extended brake lines ok lift is in and did not need brake lines as richard said , my only drama now is a correct wheel alignment i got one today but think the guy was in ga ga land , told me my adjustments were maxed out , he did not adjust the top arms at all , i have performance suspension adjustable upper arms
:redcool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back