Oztent shopping

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Navara

Reaction score
Been thing about an oztent for a while, but frightened away by the prices. Was trawling through gumtree and saw an ad for a fridge, two eskys, water heater, tarps, and an oztent tacked on the end of the list! Good price too if the condition was good.
In the truck and over there quick smart...

Looked the goods, so the price dance starts.
Me -how much will you take for it, there's another a couple of suburbs over asking less....
Him- are you the bloke who rang and offered $500, because I can't let it go for less than $550 (that's a 20% cut on advertised and $400 off retail)

Um, no I'm not, but I can be....

Gee it's getting hard to get a good negotiation going...but I gots me an RV4 in good nick with extra poles and spreaders and a caravan connector that matches the shade awning on the truck!

they are great tents
I have been looking for ages also and finally found an ex demo model RV4 for $650..nearly 1/2 price so I grabbed it,then found cheap side panels and a front panel, so now I have a great big set up...very pleased with it.

:blingbling:
they are great tents
I have been looking for ages also and finally found an ex demo model RV4 for $650..nearly 1/2 price so I grabbed it,then found cheap side panels and a front panel, so now I have a great big set up...very pleased with it.

Where did you find the cheap side and front panels? Still shopping for them!

I found the side panels on ebay or gumtree,,,,but I had to pay full price for the front panel on ebay also, about $200 new...
I scored the 2 deluxe side panels for $80 from someone in tassy...

I bought my oztent at a camping show, later I bought some accessory's and they didn't fit I had to send it in so they could fix it. Then again the same thing so I spat the dummy with them and asked for my money back. They were not keen to refund me so as a compromise they sent me out a brand new 1 with everything, rv4, side panels, front panels, ground sheet and even a fly. The whole thing took about a year and in the mean time we moved on a bought a camper. The tent has been sitting in the spare room ever since its been used twice by friends in like 8 years. Great tent though lol

I bought my oztent at a camping show, later I bought some accessory's and they didn't fit I had to send it in so they could fix it. Then again the same thing so I spat the dummy with them and asked for my money back. They were not keen to refund me so as a compromise they sent me out a brand new 1 with everything, rv4, side panels, front panels, ground sheet and even a fly. The whole thing took about a year and in the mean time we moved on a bought a camper. The tent has been sitting in the spare room ever since its been used twice by friends in like 8 years. Great tent though lol

Don't want to part with the sides and front panel by any chance?

No mate I wasn't planning on getting rid of it the kids / grand kids are getting to the camping age now so finally it might get a bit of use.

Latest posts

Back