P0335 CPS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnl56

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went out this morning and no power, turbo no kicking, so pulled over and had a look and I couldn't see anything major, got back in car started and drove like normal, turbo was working then Engine check light. Got home and it shows this code. Erased the code and went for another drive 100m and no turbo again. So had another look and same code again. But it was very hard to start after I cleared the codes.

CPS was replaced when I did the engine coz I broke the original taking out the engine but bought after market.

Suggestions? easy enough to get to so replace with OEM?, check and clean?

i think getting a new sensor would be a good place to start. also inspect the wiring in case wiring also got damaged.

Another question would that Crank Position Sensor error stop the Turbo kicking.? Also the CPS was an OEM not aftermarket after all, maybe just a bad sensor, now if I take it out and it is covered in crap is that another issue, This was a new clutch on rebuild as well so maybe just dust from settling in.

Latest posts

Back