qd32 clutch 2023

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exedy HD clutches were a popular choice some years back when the D40s were burning up their clutches because of the dual mass flywheel. The initial feedback from most of those people were "good move, better control but not as smooth" - the latter most likely because most of them changed from a dual mass flywheel to a single mass, which doesn't "cushion" the power stroke of the 4-cyl diesel.

Npc performance clutches was recommended to me by excedy.
They are going to machine and redrill my flywheel and supply a 10" td42 clutch. Should take the abuse from my turbo qd32.

Npc performance clutches was recommended to me by excedy.
They are going to machine and redrill my flywheel and supply a 10" td42 clutch. Should take the abuse from my turbo qd32.
how much is that going to cost? and did they give any advice on what clutch to use other then that like whats the step down form doing all that if u know what i mean

Got a quote back from npc for their 600nm clutch for the qd with flywheel machined and it was just over 1k plus freight both ways.

Seems like the only decent option.

Was going through repco and did also spot one that apparently fits - UniClutch 900Nm - UC102410. Not sure if anyones looked into this.

Got a quote back from npc for their 600nm clutch for the qd with flywheel machined and it was just over 1k plus freight both ways.

Seems like the only decent option.

Was going through repco and did also spot one that apparently fits - UniClutch 900Nm - UC102410. Not sure if anyones looked into this.
Uni clutch looks good. Watched a video on this recently. They basically come as a pre assembled unit and a dual mass flywheel type setup built in. Worth looking into.

When i turn my boost up i get some chatter from the gearbox so this may resolve that

Latest posts

Back