Radio code D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean H

Reaction score
Is there an inexpensive way to find out my radio code for my D40? I bought an auction car, so history is lacking

I’ve heard through the grape vine you can call dealer and quote a vin but I’m not sure if that’s fact
Wish it was that easy. Some brands will supply the code if you have proof of ownership. Not Nissan, they want to charge $160

If it is Spanish, there isn't a code. If Thai then there are several websites that will generate codes using the serial number. Not free, but nowhere near $160.
Or you could buy a cheap radio that will be miles better than the outdated one you have.

If it is Spanish, there isn't a code. If Thai then there are several websites that will generate codes using the serial number. Not free, but nowhere near $160.
Or you could buy a cheap radio that will be miles better than the outdated one you have.
Correction, my Spanish 2013 came with a code, card with code came with the manual.

Hi all, my first post.
I've seen an app at the play store for Nissan Radio codes. I haven't tried it but have downloaded it ready. I too have a Navara with no code and know that one day I'll be in trouble. Let me know if it works
It's called Nissan Radio Code Generator.
Good luck 👍

Mines Spanish and 100% has a code. I have to put it in each time I work on the car and im required to disconnect battery….

Sorry mate didn’t see your next post.

Mines Spanish and 100% has a code. I have to put it in each time I work on the car and im required to disconnect battery….

Sorry mate didn’t see your next post.
Sorry, I forgot about the base spec radio, you hardly see them in the Europe.

Hello everyone, I'm also intervening with a problem. Today I changed the battery in my car, being a nissan navara and after I installed the new battery the radio cd asked me for a code. I looked in the car's book but I didn't find any code. I disassembled the radio cd and discovered the serial number, which is: PN065954320066. I tried to enter some codes and my tape recorder was blocked for 30 minutes.. In the meantime, I found a site on the internet that gives me the radio code. Has anyone used it yet? I want to know if the site is legit because I don't want to be scammed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, in case you have similar problems or someone else does not have that code, I recommend this radio unlocking tool. I used it and I was very satisfied with it. I received the code quickly and it worked! I'm not advertising, I'm just recommending.NISSAN RADIO CODE 🔓

Latest posts

Back