Rattles Rattles and More Rattles Please help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bourke72

Reaction score
Hay guys brand new Navara, just wondering if any one else has these rattles in 2012 to 2013 Navara St Here the list--drivers side door rattles on the striker loop i put insulation tape around the lop and that fixed it but shouldn't have to do this on a brand new bus, Rattle in middle Drivers side air vent air direction chrome handle, Drivers seat just started up a squeaking sound in the lumber area this could have something to do with the air bag??? very annoying. Rattle in the key hole for the glove box. Ask the dealer to fix the driver door and air vent rattle they had some bullshit story that they adjusted the striker loop but left the tape on there when questioned they said that's what they would have done is use electrical tape to stop the rattle- that sounds professional doesn't it then they bullshitted me about the air vent telling me they took the dash out and tightened the vent mechanism. i know damn well they didn't touch the dash and surprise surprise it still rattles they must think we are very simple. Has any one else had these rattle surely with the amount of D40 out their on the road someone else has had them!! and yes i do turn the radio up and try to ignore them but that's hard when you have a 15 month old in the back seat Brand new cars should not rattle like 10 year old cars

Nope, only problem I had which is well documented is a drafty rear passenger side small window which was fixed.I must have got one made on a Tuesday but I think yours was most likely made on a Friday, damn !

Yep Nakkers, must have been a Friday arvo in Spain and they must have been drinking. My 2008 D40 had the back window noise never really did any thing about it did they fix it under warranty. My rattles might have something to do with my two inch lift a little rougher to ride in producing rattle????

Latest posts

Back