Road Rage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber.2

Reaction score
I was in the kitchen on Wednesday arvo when I heard a horn blasting away I looked out and saw a young girl giving another driver a mouth full ,looks like he didn't give way at the round about. I just turned away when I heard all this screaming the other driver had walked back to the young girl and assaulted her ,she was screaming her head off , he then walked back and hopped into his car ,but the girl hadn't finished with him yet , she accelerated straight into the back of him caving in his boot, he then took off down the road with the girl in hot pursuit ,I rang the police and reported what happened ,and they said they would ring me back but that was two days ago still haven't heard back,?

If either of the other two parties haven't lodged an accident report, then there is probably not much more they can do unless you identified either of the cars involved somehow (numberplate/signwriting etc) in your statement.

KB

Sadly this is common all the time a good quote by Sparra the other day "He who angers you conquers you" i use that every day particularly with my a/hole neighbours.

Police would only contact you again if you were able to provide some additional evidence. If you didn't see the rego plates, they'll assume that you can't help them further, and if you DID, they might contact you but that could take weeks because they'd have to start a case against one or both drivers.

Angry gets away with it until he meets angry.

Its everywhere.

Happy makes happy, I wish more ppl believed it. D1ckheads I just wanna shoot em...he he

Id get pissed too if someone almost smashed into me on a roundabout, their not very hard to use!
Although, I would not get out for a full blown argument, you never know what nut is behind the wheel waiting to take out all of his/hers life problems on you.

Latest posts

Back