Seans 06 D40 dual cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy with them so far mate, just waiting on my adjuster wrench to show up so i can tighten the front coils down a bit, it gets a slight lean in high speed corners with out the sway bar on it, if cranking em up a bit doesnt help ill just put the sway bar back on and make some disconnects for offroad

Other than that, money well spent

And yep the bash plate on the calmini kit is bloody good, its about 5-6mm thick so i shouldnt have any dramas with that sucker!!!

Well, I was actually thinking about your comments on limited travel at the rear and have probably found the source of your problems.

The Calmini shackles give 1.5" of lift: Shackle Kit

The blocks give 2" of lift: Block Kit

This gives you a total of 3.5" of lift and I assume that the rear shocks have a useful length of 2"-4" of lift.

Check out these ones for the rear (4-6" of lift): PRG Products

I'm running the 2-4" shocks with the 2" AAL & 1" adjustable rear shackle for a 3" rear lift and the flexing is awesome (I think I actually flex more than you)!

Well, I was actually thinking about your comments on limited travel at the rear and have probably found the source of your problems.

The Calmini shackles give 1.5" of lift: Shackle Kit

The blocks give 2" of lift: Block Kit

This gives you a total of 3.5" of lift and I assume that the rear shocks have a useful length of 2"-4" of lift.

Check out these ones for the rear (4-6" of lift): PRG Products

I'm running the 2-4" shocks with the 2" AAL & 1" adjustable rear shackle for a 3" rear lift and the flexing is awesome (I think I actually flex more than you)!

yeah already have bilsteins but i dont think they are the longest, i also have 40mm springs too but i gotta change brake lines before i do shocks, even though i have the 5" extended lines that come with the calmini kit they are way too short now

But before that i want to look into making a custom slip yoke eleminator cause when i flex it up my tailshaft pulls out a long way and im worried it will pop out one day!! got a few ideas how ill do it but just gotta get the time, more important things to do!!!

hey turbogu, where abouts did you buy your calmini 5inch kit from?

i bought mine through caloffroad and paid through the ass for it cause at the time i tried to deal direct with calmini but could get a reply from them

Then when i bought the coil overs through them they were faultless

Latest posts

Back