Sold my Navara D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G, day folks!

I am sorry to notify the forum that I have just sold my D40. I was very impressed with how quick she has sold and the number of enquiries that I have received over the last two weeks that the car has been advertised with Carsales.com.

The funny thing about the sale is; the D40 is heading back to her home state of Victoria where I originally purchased the vehicle 18 months ago.

My family and I have had a tremendous 18 months with the car, and I hope the new owner has many memorable times with the car as we did i.e. (2011 Cape-York trip!). One thing that is for certain. I have turned that D40 into a serious off-road dual cab with all the bells and whistles!

As previously notified to the forum last year, I have now got a 4.2 turbo diesel GU patrol wagon which in purchased in August last year and that my grand plans were to turn her into a serious touring wagon, that was before the preverbal shit hit the fan with my health.

Anyhow maybe 2012 will be a good year after all!

PS, Can my family and I still be part of this great forum socially, even though we now drive a Patrol?

Regards,

RLI
:sorry3:

I am sorry to notify the forum that I have just sold my D40.

RLI
:sorry3:

on the contrary, a fine outcome, a salonmobile:homoswitch: for a GU..:rambo:

Yeah baby, still a nissan and next best thing to a '22 of course.:rock:

Nothing wrong with selling the Nav for a Patrol. I'd do the same if I didn't need a ute for work. I've even toyed with the idea of a Patrol ute, but I need four seats.
As for remaining a part of this forum, the best thing about Navara owners is we aren't snobs like some of the other brand people.. Unless you drive a Hilux, Triton, BT50, Re-badged BT50, VW..............

Cheers Brad

Ban or not to ban. Haha.

Should of got a TB48DE, better the the TD42.

G, day Dave!

After viewing your latest avatar, I would sincerely like to meet you somewhere on a passionate basis if possible?

I have a severe hard-on and I would like to share it with you, first thing in the morning, if that is ok with you!

Regards

Krafty pg?

:dummy::deadhorse::offtopic3:

Best avatar ever DAVE..... Not sure if i was staring at it to long, but it looks like they speed up the bounce a little. Maybe i was just having trouble keeping up....lol

Latest posts

Back