Speed alert APP nsw

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you need your iphone to tell you you're speeding you probably should hand your license back

10,000 motorists got booked over the long weekend with double demerits , not every vehicle has a GSP installed but this will alert you to the change in speed zones ,

If people played attention to the road rules they wouldn't need to be told what the speed limit is... The RTA should have a book that tells you what the default limit is if there are no limit signs. In Perth, in built up areas it is 50km/h unless signed differently.

As above, if you need a smart phone app to tell you that you are speeding you should probably take your driving test again....

I can see where it may have its merits
when your in unfamiliar areas ect
but I still think we should be concentrating on the road and not relying on an app
generally I just sit back and flow with the traffic, that usually works out well

fkin guvment just trying to justify rippin us off with there pathetic fixed cameras
"but we warned you, we even created an app" to assist you

Last edited:
Once upon a time the default speed was 60k/h in nsw and you had 80 and 100 zones now you have 40,50,60,70,80,90,100 and people don't know how to drive to conditions

So on a side note re speeding who plans on a trip to alice now that nt guvment have
reintroduced no speed limit to a 400k stretch of highway, my new fpv f6 typhoon and I are going next month

I like the idea of the app. In unfamiliar territory it would help.
I use my phone for nav in these circumstances anyway.

Unlimited speed zone.....
It'd want to be free of animals. Great if it is. Must look into it.

It'd want to be free of animals.

yeah I guess everything has a risk, a tyre blowing out ?

last time I was in nt was 25 yrs ago and there were no speed limits once you left town

180-200kph nothing like it in the right conditions

last time I was in nt was 25 yrs ago and there were no speed limits once you left town

I remember a certain Ferrari driver once said the same thing.

Oh well, at least they have a few spare parts now.

I like the idea of the app. In unfamiliar territory it would help.
I use my phone for nav in these circumstances anyway.

It'd want to be free of animals. Great if it is. Must look into it.

Won't be free of animals, hahahahahaha. Plenty of skippies and cows out there. I left there about 8 years ago now, at that stage they had only just brought in the 130km/h limit I think, or were just talking about it... Before then it used to be open statewide.

Won't be too bad for animals during the day, but I wouldn't recommend doing much over 110 at night, lots of stuff to hit then......

Won't be too bad for animals during the day, but I wouldn't recommend doing much over 110 at night, lots of stuff to hit then......

Perhaps car head lights give you an advantge, but bicycle head lights on a dark night were hopless. By the time you went "whats that ahead", you were riding through a herd of water buffalo camped on the warm road.

depends on the car.... some of them you'd be better off turning them off and using night vision goggles instead of low beam.......
:deadhorse::sniper:

depends on the car.... some of them you'd be better off turning them off and using night vision goggles instead of low beam.......
:deadhorse::sniper:

Oh I really want to be doing that when someone with un-lensed HID globes comes from the other direction.

I wonder if fried retina is any good with tabasco sauce?

Latest posts

Back