Sports bar and soft tonneau cover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kierenwatson

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2003 nissan Navara dx d22 3.0L turbo diesel. I'm looking to get a soft tonneau cover and roll bar to fit. I have recently became aware that my model car usually comes with an alloy frame and bars across the back window. I want one of the sports bars that are usually on the str models and im unsure if the holes in a soft top will match up with the sports bar mounts and where is the best lace to buy these? I'm looking for second hand genuine parts if possible. Cheers in advance guys kieren

WTB roll bar and soft tonneau cover

Hey guys I'm not looking to replace the back window shield on my 2003 dx 3.0L d22, now I'm looking to replace it with one of the sports bars from the str models. So if anyone has a sports bar and tonneau cover that fits my car let me know. I would like the holes in the tonneau cover to line up with the sports bar. I have cash waiting and need these asap.
Cheers kieren

G'day buddy,
I have both items for sale if you wish,as I am putting a fibreglass canopy on my D22
IM in Brisbane. If you would like to see photos You can PM me. The cover is in perfect condition no holes and all straps are perfect. The rollbar has been undercoated and sprayed satin Black.
Please feel free to drop me a line if you are interested.

Cheers,

''I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY''

Latest posts

Back