Spot lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got these ones, Made by the same mob I believe.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-PCS-55..._Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c32731b12&_uhb=1
I've had them a few yrs now and they haven't missed a beat and put out great light.i think they have improved on them even further now aswell,will be getting another pair soon.
There is another link with a few replys about these same lights but can't remember what it's titled,I think it was Cheap HIDs or something like that

How did you go fitting a 9inch light on your bull bar. Do they fit alright?

Hi mate , I fitted there 9" hid spots to my 2012 d22 with genuine bar, they fitted no worries. They are a decent light for the price . They put out decent light after I fitted 6000 k bulbs. They are all plastic but for the money there ok. Iv got rally 4000 with hid kits on my work truck and they are a better light. But for the price u carnt go wrong ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884562.705399.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367884597.544184.jpg

what do you guys think of these spot lights? Because im thinking of getting these just want some reviews from someone who has them or had them or something.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/4x-12V-24V-5...902&pid=100016&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=300694931758&

cheers

I have them fitted to my car. I've had no issues with them and bought them after they were recommended to me by a cattle truck driver who uses them on his rig and loves them. They throw great light and make the standard headlights look dull and yellow. Lots of animals out here if your game to drive at night and the lights do a great job. After getting mine there are another 3 blokes out here who have them on their 4wd's.

Hi mate , I fitted there 9" hid spots to my 2012 d22 with genuine bar, they fitted no worries. They are a decent light for the price . They put out decent light after I fitted 6000 k bulbs. They are all plastic but for the money there ok. Iv got rally 4000 with hid kits on my work truck and they are a better light. But for the price u carnt go wrongView attachment 11057View attachment 11058

iam waiting for my pair to come in the mail same size except im fitting them to a ARB bar! i hope they bloody fit!!

D22nav. Did you have to drill holes closer to the front of the bar so the lights didn't hit the grill.? Sorry bout the 20 questions. Have ordered mine should be here next week cheers

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2PCS-8-I...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd146a490

Any one running these?

I just got a couple of the 10w single led flood beam ones in the mail, gonna use them for reverse/work lamps. Tested them, they are indeed as bright or brighter than a standard headlight bulb! Also aparently water, dust, vibration and get this - explosion proof! pfft! Any way pretty impressed with them so now looking at the 40s or 60s for driving lights.

Last edited:
Those lights are from the same place I brought my light bar through. Very quick delivery

D22nav. Did you have to drill holes closer to the front of the bar so the lights didn't hit the grill.? Sorry bout the 20 questions. Have ordered mine should be here next week cheers

Mort

Yea mate I drilled holes to suit . Hadn't punched out the standard holes so the bar still looks tidy. They came with a full wiring harness that is ok but I made my own harness out of a thicker gauge wire and used a rocker switch in the cab. One of the blokes at work put a pair on his ford ute to drive from Darwin to Vic and back and he loved them

Latest posts

Back