Stx 550 powerchip program

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I know! I'm guessing these will be flywheel figures but still big results. Be interesting if anyone has any info. There is allot of negative reviews about powerchip out there, but it's like most things for every negative how many positives are out there?

Yer those torque figures are amazing. pulling neally 200nm over stock must have some side affects on clutch, drive train etc.
I don't know how they get so much power without adverse affects like hug EGT
thats over twice the nm and nearly twice the kw of the same capacity engine the zd30.
:confused3:

I wouldn't bother looking into him, he has a lot of negative press from other forums who deal with Mercedes and bmw and audi, go for something like chip it or diesel smart, aussie made

Yeah Before i bothered posting here I read all of his negative press, lol it must be great for business.. Their concept of the eprom reflash is interesting, if done correctly it should be far superior than any piggy back chip, for longevity and performance..

he made the news over this petty forum argument he started which resulted in him getting a gearbox put into his driveway

Latest posts

Back