STX 550 Pricing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieMark

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I hope this is the right area for this post....

Anyway, I have a 2006 D40 St-x and looking to upgrade. I've waiting for a new model but it still seems none are on the horizon from what I can find out. Have test driven the Amarok and Ranger but the power of the V6 in the 550 pretty much sold me.

It seems most dealer stock is 2012 build and my local dealer is offering 59,990 drive-away.

I'm looking for a few options like , snorkel, tow bar and hard tonneau.

In a few weeks time this will basically be a 2 year old car that Nissan has to move.

I was just hoping to get an indication from members on deals or pricing if anyone has priced or bought one recently??

I was offered 60k with snorkel and tow bar included and then around 12-13k for my 2006 ST-X with 192k km. The hard tonneau was an extra $2600!

Obviously the 550 hasn't been a hit for Nissan with them still selling 2012 stock so it should be a buyers market. Any input much appreciated!

Regards,
Mark.

Welcome to the forum.

It ought to be a buyers' market but Nissan will move when they want to - they sell enough to keep them happy, I suppose. I wonder why the 2012 is still sitting there though - why not a 2013 model? The 2014s should be arriving soon enough, that dealer is going to find they have the car sitting there unwanted because of its age.

I got mine that was purchsed new in feb 13, used in july 13 with 5200kms on the clock. It already had been fitted with arb suspension,deluxe bull bar, upgraded tyres, 70 litre aux tank and a nissan towbar.

I paid 47500.00 so look around at used there are some bloody good cars for sale right now due to the miners losing jobs left right and centre

Last edited:
Welcome mate.

I would have a read through John Cadogan's "Auto expert " web site. He talks about the kind of discount you should aim for. He also said that a car devalues roughly half in the first five years, so you would want a pretty substantial discount on a 2012 model so you don't have a $25000 dollar model in 2 years.:confused2:

Had a look at the mazda?
My brother loves the service, and the rig.

Thanks very much for the feedback guys. I'm decided that I am definitely going to get one so now time get serious with the dealers. I'll let you know how it goes :)

I dont know how you go in Qland but in Melbourne where there are alot of dealers you can play one off against the other until all but one holds up their hands and says no more.
Mine has just turned 6 months old and i got it for low 50s drive away.And remember they can throw in extras as they cost the dealer alot less than just giving money off.
When you do get one you will always get a smile on your face every time you plant the foot and feel the power.Also bloody great fuel economy and touch wood no probs so far.

Hi guys I paid $53k drive away for a 2013 model 550 with 800km on the clock from camberwell nissan in Vic. Dealt with Nick and Alex and was very happy with their service. Picked me up from the airport and drove back to the yard, an hour later I was driving back to Crapilaide. Had a WRX in the past and most cars since have seemed so sluggish but for a dual cab 4WD they fly.

when i was looking for mine i told the sales bloke i had seen them in melbourne for 54 grand on carsales.com.au and he reckoned they cost them more than that and it wasn't possible for them to sell it at that!

I'll have to try and find my invoice as i didn't pay 2600 for my hard lid and i think i paid 300 for tow bar but they agreed to meet me halfway on that so cost me 150 fitted.

Latest posts

Back