Summer Photo comp - Poll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summer Photo comp - Poll

• Old.Tony

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lints3

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Jason

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • matto47

• justdrinkbeer

• will

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • felixblack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deadly

• Oudaere

• KraftyPg

• SOLID D22

• Gonzo

• Krankin

• Bosshog

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • navarian

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey thanks guys, some great photos entered. my photo was in good company, thanks to all who voted. it was taken on the Bridle Trail 4x4 track in the southern Flinders Ranges, just east of Port Germein in Jan this year.

Will pm me your address and I'll get your gift card off in the mail.
Well done.
Bosshog and Navarian for runner up's. Dylan will come up with a stubby holder.

Well done Will, great photo!

Bosshog and Navarian pm me your address and ill send you some stubby holders and stickers.

Congrats to the winners and losers, all the pics were good to see, maybe we can use these pics or have another comp and use new pics and make a calender for next year or half yearly. Would look good to hang up in the shed.

Haha yeah i'd be down for a calendar as long as it has a SAS centerfold

Greatest idea!
What if we do this annually with the next photo comp in Sept and the top twelve get into the calendar?
Proceeds from calendar go firstly to annual running costs of the site with the overflow ( if there is one ) to a charity or fund to be chosen by members?
As for SAS centrefold - I would definitely expect 1 if not 2 by that time!

Are you thinking of a simple 12-page (with a cover page) calendar?

Run the comp, best 12 pics get entered, make something like the top-of-web-page logo for the front page.

How big do you want to do each section? How big do you want the days? Do you want to put school holidays in? Which day of the week do you want to start on?

I think the idea's brilliant. In fact, you could use some of the photos from this lot. Original quality would be required, so the printing looks better. Whoever's responsible for putting it together should also ensure that number plates are replaced by "NAVARA".

Sounds like a great idea guys I like it!

I'll have a chat with the guy who designed my stickers and see what he can come up with.

So..... September is quickly becoming history so I thought perhaps we should have another photo comp for that 2011 Navara.asia calendar mentioned here.

Who's going to start this one off Admins?

People still keen to buy them if they become available?

IMG_0506.jpg

Woops forgot about this one.

Here's my pic.

Dave.

Back