TJM 2" Suspension Lift Kit [HELP PLEASE]

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone have the TJM 2" suspension lift? If so, what is your opinion? I got quoted $1530 today, they have a 20% off special.

It includes the following:
Front & rear shocks.
Torsion Bars.
Heavy Duty Leaf Springs.
Complete Leaf spring and shackle bush kit.
Shackles.
Pins
U-Bolts.

If anyone knows anything about this, I would appreciate your advice :)

Two friends of mine have TJM in their tritons,
They both swear by it, and ive seen first hand the after sales service the local guys give them with issues futher assistance etc. have you tried zordo?

The TJM Lift and Suspension kit is simply awesome, I have it in my Navara D40 and I went for the Extra heavy duty front springs and KGS Gold shocks just for when I install a winch etc. later on.

Ever since I had it installed it handles better then stock, it tows better then stock, wouldn't go back for anything.

Awesome that's what I was hoping to hear.

Nah I haven't tried Zordo, is it worth taking a look?

Does the lift change the ride comfort?
I did a 2" lift in my old jackaroo and it turned it into solid as a brick and jarred your back on any bumps

mine is now pretty firm on the bumps but it does get a little softer over time and depends on what springs you choose as well, I went for the heavy duty purely for fitting a winch later on.

I'm liking the reviews for the TJM kit. The easiest option for me at first was to get an OME set up in my rig as the shed next to my work shop suggested this set up and saved me a few bucks by also suggesting I keep my stock torsion bars. TJM was $400 dearer but with HD torsion bars. Their shop is about 25 minutes away which is why I was originally thinking OME...
Only advice I really have so far is the person trying to sell me their stock. Which is why I came here. Therefore;
TJM or OME?

Does the lift change the ride comfort? I did a 2" lift in my old jackaroo and it turned it into solid as a brick and jarred your back on any bumps
Not always. My setup rides awesome. Can be adjusted to float like a boat or ride like a race car. Just do your research.

Got my 2" TJM lift last week and it is awesome. So much better than the stock suspension. Feels a lot smother over bumps.

I have TJM 2" as well.

I also sell the stuff so im biased, inbox me if you want a price. You would have to organise your own fitting though.

Yeah ive placed my order for a TJM 2" Lift with Heavy Duty Springs on front for the ARB deluxe bar and winch to come shortly and I went medium duty 300kg constant in the back for when I do get a canopy one day.

As you read above seems good feedback on it, only waiting on parts to come in so hopefully get it fitted in a fortnight.

through TJM Sunbury :)

Latest posts

Back