TJM Parramatta, Deals and maybe giveaways

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auz1234

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/tjm.parramatta

Been working with the guys at TJM Parramatta for sometime now on my D40 Navara and they really know their stuff, always happy to answer endless questions or let me just walk around the shop drooling over all the different products. Main thing I have found is their not pushy with certain items and brand names, they don't just supply and fit TJM and nothing else they will do research and look into different items and brands so what they find the best solution to any issue or modification.

TJM make a great Winch compatible steal bull bar for my ST Navara which I had fitted, however they don't make a TJM Steel bar for the V6 ST-X my dad has, however they were more then happy to locate a similar bar, organise trade price and fit even though it was a competitors product.

Honestly guys if you live in Sydney or know the area at all this place is well worth a drop in or a phone call, their TJM D40 Navara and Ranger are weapons as well!

Like the page on Facebook as they have weekly competitions of "guess that 4wd", in store specials, events and shows coming up. Post up pics from your latest trip and let them know where you got the details from, im on there " Nicholas Hayes"

https://www.facebook.com/tjm.parramatta

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 95
i live just aroun the corner (for the next week atleast) ill drop in and say hi. Is it on Church St??

Its at 30 Dixon Street Parramatta, Underneath the Ford and KIA Garage on the corner of Dixon Street and Church Street Parramatta. Well worth a drop in!

they did the fit out on my new Ranga, Nick and Earle are good blokes and a no BS style of doing things. My bullbar has a tiny little bit of powder coating missing in one tight area which is hardly recognisable, but as soon as Nick saw it he said "mate go and trash this bar and i will get you a new one and we will fit it when ever your ready"
would recommend them to anyone

Well over 1500 likes now on Facebook and the deals and giveaways have begun! they have plenty of in store and on-line special's ready for all models of Navara's, any other vehicle and general great gear for the outdoors!

they did the fit out on my new Ranga, Nick and Earle are good blokes and a no BS style of doing things. My bullbar has a tiny little bit of powder coating missing in one tight area which is hardly recognisable, but as soon as Nick saw it he said "mate go and trash this bar and i will get you a new one and we will fit it when ever your ready"
would recommend them to anyone

Well i take it all back, after waiting for over three months for Nick to get back to me about the Bullbar he said he would replace along with issues to do with the canopy that need sorting out i decided to try and get in touch with him over the last two weeks to no avail.
Finally today i rang back and was given the same story oh he is busy and can i take a message, well i firmly stated to Shane i didnt want to here one more time how busy he is and that i just want to know what is going on with my bullbar, canopy and rear trailer wiring issues, shane reply was that he would see what is going on.
Next thing you know Nick rings and starts talking down to me like i was a 10yr old and basically stating that i had abused his staff!! what a load of BS i have been more then patient waiting months and ringing every other day, anyway i lost it at him and his answer was to hang up (no problem i probably would of too) after telling me that he never said he would replace my bullbar and that i never told him about any other problem with wiring or the canopy
so i ring back and ask to speak to Earle the general manager who was very unreasonable and thought that he would try and assert his authority on me and telling me not to talk and to shut up and listen to him or he would not do anything in regards to my warranty claims, he also refused to tell me or give me any info on how to contact the owner of the franchise or info on who to contact within TJM, he basically told me i deal with him or i dont get anything.

the story goes on but i am so furious with the that place i cant even be bothered to keep going, all i know is that i will no longer deal with them and feel that know they have got over $18,000 out of me they dont care about any ongoing business from and i can assure them i wont be giving them another cent and i will tell as many people as i can how i have been treated.
I am really happy with my TJM products just not happy with that store and its management,

ummm ahhhh

Sorry to hear that Nathan, anyone whos spoken with you knows your about as easy to get along with as they come!
Ive had a read of the reviews and comments on their Facebook page. Seem to be the normal....
Are you going to take it further?

yeah Nath you cant beat good service and where its not received then move along to someone who deserves your money. id rather pay extra for standard products and good service then good products and bad service.

Last edited:
ummm ahhhh

Sorry to hear that Nathan, anyone whos spoken with you knows your about as easy to get along with as they come!
Ive had a read of the reviews and comments on their Facebook page. Seem to be the normal....
Are you going to take it further?

Yeah im very disappointed, especially when told that i am not a priority!! after they have got my $18k im no longer important, mmmmmmmmmm:rambo:

As far as taking it further Im in the process of doing that, although Earle the general manager told me that would be futile and that no one would listen to me, also when asked for who to write to would not even give any names or areas to direct my concerns to, just saying that there is no point as he is the only person that i have to complain to.

Well after speaking to the Ford at Parramatta and TJM head office i now know for certain that is not the case and will be discussing my experiences with the Dealer principal of Thomson Ford who owns TJM Parramatta via the customer relations manager, also I have spoke with the NSW TJM "REP" who will be organising for al my work to be carried out at the Wollongong branch and discussing the situation with his superiors and with the TJM mangers at the Parramatta branch

in today's day and age, its not hard to go over someones head, especially with the internet and the such, Do keep us posted though!!

The only experience i have is when getting a quote for a new canopy the guys in town here Never rang me back, Im not at all fussed because i found one cheap :)

Yeah im very disappointed, especially when told that i am not a priority!! after they have got my $18k im no longer important, mmmmmmmmmm:rambo:

As far as taking it further Im in the process of doing that, although Earle the general manager told me that would be futile and that no one would listen to me, also when asked for who to write to would not even give any names or areas to direct my concerns to, just saying that there is no point as he is the only person that i have to complain to.

Well after speaking to the Ford at Parramatta and TJM head office i now know for certain that is not the case and will be discussing my experiences with the Dealer principal of Thomson Ford who owns TJM Parramatta via the customer relations manager, also I have spoke with the NSW TJM "REP" who will be organising for al my work to be carried out at the Wollongong branch and discussing the situation with his superiors and with the TJM mangers at the Parramatta branch

Good to see you have taken it further, i think the only way to create change is to incovenience the ones who create the issue. Stick it to them and TJM will show true colors, if they want returning customers and in return make money they will stand true, keep us posted and dont take shite from them especially since you have already paid up the $$$.

I can honestly say this isn't the first time I've heard this kind of customer service from the boys in the last few months,

Don't get me wrong this time last year Nick met me after hours because there was a problem with my Navara from wheel balancing from another shop, he opened up the TJM work shop and took me down so we could re-fit and resolve the issue at like 8:00pm that night all so I could go leave for my trip in the morning, last minute notice but Nick was more then happy to come out from his place that night to help.

How can two guys go from that kind of customer service to what we have now, I went in store a while back to get an idea of price for a snorkel and uhf fitted, asked if I could have a quote in writing so I can budget (get the wife's approval) before going a head. After chasing up numerous times, going in store when I could and being told Nick was busy, leaving messages with Shane etc. still to this day I have had no reply. My dad even went in to organise Tyres, lift a complete suspension upgrade and air bags just before this, he was told he would have the quote within a few days, after constant chasing and ringing around he got the quote but only because he went back into the store after 3 weeks of waiting for Shane to quickly type something up behind the desk which didn't have half the items spoken about previously and being told two separate stories from Nick and Shane.

I've spent close to $9000 in there myself dad would have spent close to $4000and like others I love the TJM products but I wont be going back to TJM Parramatta that's for sure. I've been speaking to the guys at TJM Hornsby and they seem on the ball so from now on im heading there.

I can honestly say this isn't the first time I've heard this kind of customer service from the boys in the last few months,

Don't get me wrong this time last year Nick met me after hours because there was a problem with my Navara from wheel balancing from another shop, he opened up the TJM work shop and took me down so we could re-fit and resolve the issue at like 8:00pm that night all so I could go leave for my trip in the morning, last minute notice but Nick was more then happy to come out from his place that night to help.

How can two guys go from that kind of customer service to what we have now, I went in store a while back to get an idea of price for a snorkel and uhf fitted, asked if I could have a quote in writing so I can budget (get the wife's approval) before going a head. After chasing up numerous times, going in store when I could and being told Nick was busy, leaving messages with Shane etc. still to this day I have had no reply. My dad even went in to organise Tyres, lift a complete suspension upgrade and air bags just before this, he was told he would have the quote within a few days, after constant chasing and ringing around he got the quote but only because he went back into the store after 3 weeks of waiting for Shane to quickly type something up behind the desk which didn't have half the items spoken about previously and being told two separate stories from Nick and Shane.

I've spent close to $9000 in there myself dad would have spent close to $4000and like others I love the TJM products but I wont be going back to TJM Parramatta that's for sure. I've been speaking to the guys at TJM Hornsby and they seem on the ball so from now on im heading there.

Thats another situation that could of easily been averted by some simple customer service and they would have you and your father supporting them as you did when the thread was first raised, i mean we both went from giving them wraps and a stack of Kudos to never going back.
I cant agree with you more about there being a massive change since i first went to the store and as they were or seemed like they really did wan the best for the customer i gave them a long rope over the last few months and have been more then patient because of that initial service, but enough is enough and now they have really rubbed me the wrong way i will never spend another cent in that store.

On the up side Jason the NSW rep for TJM is also extremely unhappy to here what is going on and is now chasing it all up for me, since first alerting him to the situation yesterday he has already emailed me twice to keep me informed with what and how he is going to do.
Once again i am actually really happy with all my TJM equipment just not with that Parramatta Store and management.

Sadly this kind of poor service happens in every industry not just automotive. They obviously have acquired more work than they can handle thanks to you guy's supporting them in the first place and getting them to where they are today. But it's obvious now they don't give a flying fork about what you spent and resolving your issue's is harder than selling new gear to an unsuspecting client in the end they will always lose and have to crawl up everyone's arse to get back business look what has just happened to a well known chip supplier.
I would tell them to have a look at this thread for themselves, see what the world is reading do the wrong thing you usually lose.

Its a funny thing when you read these threads and to me its as plain as day, all they need to do is employ someone who`s job is specifically to deal with customer service and quotes/warrenties etc, make the policy to ring and keep in direct contact with the client, the money they have lost in the two situations i have read on here would cover their emplyment for weeks if not months.
A good reputation is easy, keeping it i think is the hardest battle, as you can see it only take one or two bad experiences to prevent several people from buying from there, i know i wont be risking going there when i can go somewhere that has a constant good reputation. one bad experience can wipe out months of hard work.

Latest posts

Back