top mount intercooler 3.0L

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recon its a good buy. its cheap and small. all you would need to do is make a bracket and custom piping. something i should look at as well i think

haha scoops are pretty cool ay!! im just happy that when i do get my cooler the scoop will be on the side, just like the pootrol

I have the intercooler, they are pretty good quality and have the same mounting points on the base as well. But when they say Mirco they mean Micro. I still can't fit the thing under my bonnet. Should fit under the ZD30 well though.

Hey mate ,
So u have one but it dint fitt? What do u mean by micro?
Do u reackon u could make it fitt with a scoop ? or was u going to use it as a front mount .
Cheers mate!!

My plan was to use it as a top mount but I have a topmount turbo on my QD32.
It is small so the cooling would not be the most efficiant, but would still be b etter than none.
You could fit it with a bonnetscoop I think. Depending on your budget the crosscountry intercooler seemes to be the best for the ZD30

yeah iv seen this cross crountry intercoolers but I bet they cost avshit load .. Also I live in Vic and there in SA I think .. I was thinking of doing it myself just to save the money

Cross Country Top mount is about $1400. That includes cooler, thermo fan & switch, brackets & scoop (colour coded from memory).

If you do your own top mount you will need to include a fan. Why? Search the forum and you'll find the exhaustive debate regarding the pros and cons of top V front mount coolers.

Latest posts

Back