ZD30 Injector Pumps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevezd

Reaction score
Hi Guys
has anyone installed the injector pump from a patrol successfully into their Navara?
Looking online all over and cant find evidence to say it wont work.
thanks in advance

Why the change?
Im guessing the timing and pressures may be different. You'd probably need it rebuild and calibrated to suite your motor, by then might as well rebuild/upgrade yours?

My understanding is that the pumps are the same, it’s the ecu that controls advance and amount of fuel. I’ve just been thru the exercise of replacing the pump on my zd30 motor and the pump reconditioners told me the same pump I’d used on different models and manufacturers. I run the variable turbo from the early patrols and an intercooler with no problem.

My understanding is that the pumps are the same, it’s the ecu that controls advance and amount of fuel. I’ve just been thru the exercise of replacing the pump on my zd30 motor and the pump reconditioners told me the same pump I’d used on different models and manufacturers. I run the variable turbo from the early patrols and an intercooler with no problem.
Ahh ok. Im on a qd32. Fully mechanical

that sounds right , i'm running a stage 2 ecu to get more fuel in, in my Nav d22 zd30

Latest posts

Back