Heater air flow w/out fan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgemeister

Reaction score
Hi everybody - Could anyone tell me what sort of air flow you get from a 2007 STX without the fan on? My R50 Pathfinder doesn't need the fan on most of the time when driving as the airflow is sufficient, but my Navara has bugger-all. Is this normal, before I start getting the bore camera out to see what's going on? I thought it may be stuck on recirc but I do hear the motor working when switching.
Regards - Roger

I can't say I get any noticeable air flow with the fan off. There is obviously airflow through the car from different places but I can't say I've noticed anything great with the fan off, although my fan's almost permanently on 1 anyway so maybe I just don't remember.

The R50 does not have a filter, nor does it have provision to fit them, to the best of my knowledge/research. My D40 never had them, as normal, but does have new filters fitted about 2 weeks ago. This has made no discernible difference to the air flow, but as it's so low, it's hard to sense anything.
Thanks - Roger

Latest posts

Back