Anyone here ever cut their front bump stops?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
Thinking of cutting them down a bit for some extra movement in that stiff front end. Lifting the torsion bars this week again and don't like the idea of only having 10mm movement there.
Any ideas?

It may only look like 10mm of movement but when the UCA drops the bump stop will squash to give you up to another 10mm.

Having said that plenty of people shave them down a bit or replace them with a lower profile one.

Yeah I'm thinking of shaving mine about 10mm or replacing with something lower profile... Uca's will get changed eventually anyways to snake or calmini.

Planning rear 2" shackles and snorkel next week as I've resigned from my work and the payout will be paying for it :).
Plus I'll have a week off before starting my new job. Trying to think of a few little things to do while I have a week off.

would most likely have the UCA hitting the shock even worse then. even with complete bumpstop most big bore shocks are touching on full drop unless you grind a little out of the UCA.

So you reckon just go straight for the 3" ucas as quick as I can?
Just got the 10mm gap for now? I'm sitting at about 25mm gap now and the front end is too low.

Latest posts

Back