Sydney members going to Muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

Reaction score
Hi Fella's

How many of us Sydney members are going to the Muster?.

I will be leaving early Friday morning 30/09 about 6-6:30ish and stopping at Lithgow Macca's for coffee.Then I will be going through Mudgee,Dunedoo,Gulgong and Mendooran.with pitstops along on the way At Mendooran I can go to Gilgandra then Tooraweenah or I can go on the Mendooran-Tooraweenah road which what I think I will do
If anyone want's come along let me know and we can meet somewhere.I live in the south of Sydney at Como

Cheers
Shane

Hi Shane

First up a public "big thanks" for collecting all the gear from Snake Racking us. :cheers!:

There a few guys in the Hunter Valley/Newcastle area driving up in convoy but they'll (obviously) be going a different way.

Oh and don't leave too early as the gates will be locked at ADOS until midday on Friday.

Hi Gus

No problems with getting the stuff from Snake Racing.
The only reason I am leaving early is to beat the traffic going up the mountains and also to get a good campsite:sarcastic:,that way I dont have to set up in the dark.I should be in Tooraweenah by about 1pm if all goes well.

Shane

Latest posts

Back