350Z seats into D40 ST-X

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murf6

Reaction score
G'day guys,

Just wondering if anyone thinks this idea might work. I have an option of buying some leather seats from a Nissan 350Z. They are electric seats with seat warmers (great idea for tassie winters).

I am thinking about trying to modify them to fit into my D40. The mounts look kind of similar (have only seem photos, haven't seen the seat in the flesh yet).

Do you think it could be done.

These are the seats in question

350zseats.jpg

CHEERS MURF

anything is possble mate, just how much work you have to do to them, iv made my own seat rails before and they can be a prick. from looking at the photos you will definatly need to do abit of work to them as they will sit too low in a d40. keep us updated with your progress

dont quote me on it but id say yes r51 pathy seats should be a bolt in item, if the floor pan is the same anyway. id think they would considering s13, s14, s15 and r33 nissans do

Yeah nice seats... I too have been looking at changing the seats. Second choice is to leather the current ones but would be better to put nice feeling/looking seats in.

That drivers seat has a little mound in the middle... looks like a scrotum rest! haha

Latest posts

Back