NP 300 details and pricing.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after paying for mine 3 weeks ago I finally got a chance to go and pick it up last night. The guy's were getting sick off moving it out of the way every day LOL.

First impressions. A lot nicer seats. smoother power and I have to disagree with anyone that says the power is less. It isn't less but a totally different feel.
Pick two spots and do a run between a 450 and a NP300 and although you don't get the same kick as the 450 when you check the speedo on the NP300 you'll be quite a bit faster.

I'm not liking the lack of storage space inside the cabin. No fold down rear seat and bugger all storage under neath it too. The room between the rear seat and the front seat looks to be shorter to but I could be imagining it. (time will tell when I change over all my stuff).

Something else I'm not liking and trying to decide on whether or not to remove is the rear spoiler as with the canopy it looks a bit dorky IMO.

Also the map on the GPS is about 2.5-3 years old and Nissan say it's the latest map?

I'll give a better update in the next couple of days once I've really got to have a decent drive as I've only done 50km in it so far.

Attachments

• 20150725_111129.jpg
    20150725_111129.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 136

Latest posts

Back