Fatmans New Navara 03 Str

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_fatman

Reaction score
Traded in my old patrol for this and so far couldn't be happier, the sound from the V6 reminds me of my old v8 commodore lol
So far its stock but i have some plans in the making, new bar, lights, dual batts, yadda yadda yadda :)
DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

Thanks mate , does anyone do front and rear bars for these, like a tube winch bar for front and a tube bar back? as that rear bar sits out a bit and is asking for a hit. I also have a winch to put on but no bar yet.

There are tube bars available, cheazyracing do em I think.

Got airbags, for the back get a DX filler panel.

Dave.

nice car fatman....I'd look at the TJM steel bar for the front (see my members ride thread for pic of it on a blue and silver nav)..... dave whats the best place for a DX filler panel? nizzbits or wreckers? any idea of costs, as its something i have been considering also thanks.

Nizzbits quoted me $180, not including frieght.

My brother can get me one through work. No frieght, his boss saved me $180 on the rear bar I damaged before.

Try wreckers aswell. My local wreckers are halfwits so Ill get a new one.

Dave.

Nice bluey there fatman! How's it go on fuel?

I still have a 3.5 V6 Jackaroo and while it has heaps of poke, it goes through combustible liquids like an Abrams tank.

got any pics of what they look like? on a str?

Yeah ill start a members post for mine, it has the filler panel.

cheers mark.

Also very clean navara fatman, i will be making tube rear bars/ sliders/ towbar with the cover panel soon.

cheers mark.

So far i am trying to behave while driving it but its hard as it sounds so sweet at full noise :p Thanks for the bar info and filler panel i will check it all out and see whats best, mud4b, i'll keep an eye out for them cheers :)
Chris :)

Hey mate, A fellow V6 Nav driver! Welcome
I love the sound of mine when i give it a gut full , People look at you weird when it steps out sideways lol
I cant wait to get a snorkle for it to really get some air into her.

Yeah same, if i give her a belly full of juice n throttle it turns heads, am still dumbfounded, didn't think they sounded that good
And matty i got it at a good price with low k's and i couldnt really afford to go up a few grand and yeah, wouldv'e been happy either way petty or diesel, If she starts to give the wallet a workout ima trade her for a later model nav in the not to distant future, after saving bigtime.

Slightly older thread, but another V6 owner, woo hoo:victory:

Taking the camper trailer to Flannigans reserve tomorrow for a few days, should be good. Still want to get a nice exhaust system and suspension upgrade when funds allow, ( have to sell the other 2 commodores first :angry:)

Hoo Roo

Hey ray, yeah we are few and far between and i too am waiting on fundage for 2" sus lift muddies and exhaust....hopefully it'll help my girls drinking problem.

Just reset the trip meter when you fill up the tank. Next time you fill the tank just write the trip kays on the back of the receipt.

When you get home google a fuel consumption calc and enter the liters that you took to fill up (from your receipt) and the kays traveled and calculate.

You might be better off not knowing though:dong:

Latest posts

Back