D22 Sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggfc04

Reaction score
hey guys. i know not many people make sliders for the d22. i Built myself a pair and thought i'd throw up some pics incase anybody needs a rough idea.

The brackets are 5x150x75mm and the pipe is some galvanised scaffold pipe from work.. about 3mm thick i'd say. only 2 supports on it but it would save your sill for sure.

Hope this helps someone out there. :cheers!:

Easty

yea just gently as i only put them on as a precaution anyway, they flexed maybe 10mm with full weight on them, but maybe be different if you dropped from height onto a rock, although i think they'd be fine. Thanks beer:cheers!:

Hey sliders look great, with your fixings have you drilled holes in your chassis or have you just picked up the existing side step mounts? (to lazy to go out side and look) I'm looking at making a set of brush rails and steps, this looks like a great way to connect them.

Great job they look the goods! I to have been thinking of building a set. Now i see how simple it is ill give it a go for sure. Thanks

Be careful drilling threw your chassis boys. your car can be written off by your roads authority. You have weeken'd the chassis now and they can deem it unroadworthy not to be registered again.

scottybobcat said:
Be careful drilling threw your chassis boys. your car can be written off by your roads authority. You have weeken'd the chassis now and they can deem it unroadworthy not to be registered again.

Couldn't agree more, and it's not a mounting method I would be trusting either.

I wouldn't drill thru chassis if you don't have to.
Just make em the clamping style with bolt at top.
This way if you remove em your not left with holes should you need to.
Probably less work not drilling chassis also.

Last edited:
just a few more idea's on mounting ! Use pre drilled holes from manufacture - "yes" for sure ! But NeVer drill - bobcat scotty's on the money there ! now how do i load pictures to this forum/post ??

Latest posts

Back