Waterfall way!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
Hey all.
i'm looking at traveling the Waterfall Way (Armidale->Coffs Harbour) towards the end of november/start of december. not a 4wd trip as such, but i'm going to take a very lazy 3 days/2 nights to do it from brisbane. It's a photography orientated trip for me, so it's going to be slow going and stopping at most waterfalls to set-up tripods, cameras etc. which is why it's gonna take a while to do.

am looking at a friday/saturday/sunday trip. I plan to camp both nights if possible, so 4wd accessible campgrounds are a possibility.

just wondering if anyone is keen to tag-along? join in part way maybe?

I would be interested as I'm a bit of an enthusiast photographer. Only problem is the timing. I have relatives coming up Nov 19/20 and Dec 3/4 is also out for me.

I would be interested as I'm a bit of an enthusiast photographer. Only problem is the timing. I have relatives coming up Nov 19/20 and Dec 3/4 is also out for me.

cool, i haven't sorted out exactly whats on my calendar yet, but i'm pretty sure that november is pretty much out. this might get pushed back to december.

i hope its a cloudy weekend with a week of rain leading up to it.

Sounds like a good trip but i'm pretty sure i wont make it. I know of a great campground (NPWS) if you are keen to take the back road from Dorrigo down to Coffs. PM me if u want more info Joshman.

Latest posts

Back