jimmyo's Black D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyo

Reaction score
Hi there, here is my 06 ST-R 3.0Di

369405166.jpg

369405137.jpg

It's close to how i want it just need to get reduction gears, sliders and 285's

Last edited:
Mate that looks pretty wicked, I originally ordered an all black str but huge stuff up and ended up with black on silver which i actually dont mind now with the steel tray on the back. What lights you running up top and what brand is the snorkel? Cheers

Mate that looks pretty wicked, I originally ordered an all black str but huge stuff up and ended up with black on silver which i actually dont mind now with the steel tray on the back. What lights you running up top and what brand is the snorkel? Cheers

Thanks Mate, the top lights are SCA from supercheap, they were the only ones to fit between roof and mounting to roof racks, the snorkel is what i got when i ordered it from nissan when i bought the car new at the end of 06

i thought u were about to put sliders on after lcmp?, hows the twin lockers going? havent heard anything bout the auto lockers....

i thought u were about to put sliders on after lcmp?, hows the twin lockers going? havent heard anything bout the auto lockers....

haha yeh josh i'm still goint too just been lazy, bent the side steps pretty bad last week at LCMP so i have to make something now, altough i like the look without anything. Tha lockers are great, made hard track smooth with no wheelspin or jurking

about time you joined us jimmy,

the ute is looking good.
how hard/easy was it to fit the front lokka?

i see in the photo you have the calmini steering system what do you reckon? how is it? did it make it handle easier? cause im thinking about getting it and the upper control arms

cool. i replied to your reduction gear qs on my page thingo.

Thanks will go for a look, after i sent it i saw your gears for sale i'm not sure i want 83% i was thinking more 55% as i wont be going bigger than 33" tyres

about time you joined us jimmy,

the ute is looking good.
how hard/easy was it to fit the front lokka?

i see in the photo you have the calmini steering system what do you reckon? how is it? did it make it handle easier? cause im thinking about getting it and the upper control arms

hey there kick the locker was very easy took 31/2hrs with a mate (help a must) just made sure everything was right, but awesome. yeh second stock drag link was stuffed after 5000ks so i think the rock rod kit is needed if you do what we do although bloody expensive, handling is the same, i have calmini upper control arms too just fitted, love all the heavy duty and greasable bits and extra down travel:victory:

Thanks will go for a look, after i sent it i saw your gears for sale i'm not sure i want 83% i was thinking more 55% as i wont be going bigger than 33" tyres

as far as i know theres only 85% gears?, remember you can always go up a gear.

hey jimmy,

how are the bush's on your upper control arms going?
cause one of the guys on here said that his is flogging the bush's on his every 4 to 5 months.
but i dont think he has the one's with grease nipples but.
i saw on of your photos before have you got rock sliders now?
if so where from how much? cause i want to get a set on my nav, but can't find anyone close, and that has a design.

jusy a quicky

Hi there, here is my 06 ST-R 3.0Di

369405166.jpg

369405137.jpg

It's close to how i want it just need to get reduction gears, sliders and 285's

hey mate just lookin at your pics and noticed no back bumper did you just take yours off and thats what was there and what lift are running in the front i see your idler brace but what else your looks pretty tall

Latest posts

Back