Advice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winchy

Reaction score
hey guys

so i have a nissan navara str 06 model which is a great ute i have started to also get into four wheel driving as well which is great fun im thinking of doing a few mods to it so tracks become a little more easier lol

I was thinking first a 2 inch body lift just wondering if any one had some advice or have had any trouble when they have done this to there truck

cheers

winchy

First have alook behind the back seat! Thats where the bolts for your body are, Thats where you have to make a hole to put new longer bolts thru.
Its not a big deal but some people dont like the sound of cutting into there new car.

what tires are you fitting?
not much point doing a body lift if your not fitting bigger tires.
i would do suspension lift first.

I was thinking first a 2 inch body lift just wondering if any one had some advice or have had any trouble when they have done this to there truck

IMHO, go a 2" suspension lift first, a body lift is only needed to clear bigger tyres and you can cross that hurdle when you need to.

A a=suspension lift will help you much more, now!

Unless you already have a plan (like me) and an order isn't necessary, it's not the process but the finsished product which counts!

Last edited:
thanks heaps guys yeah maybe a suspension lift. Im pretty sure the price that is well over 1000 for a good one but as u guys said it is well worth it. i think a little more research is needed

i was Quoted almost 2 grand on a 2 inch suspension lift! So i went ahead and lifted the body of my truck for under 100 bucks. But the very next thing will be springs and torsions. If i cant think of anything else to spend money on...........

Latest posts

Back