White XROX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bm0

Reaction score
Hi All,

We have seen XROX's on this forum before, but I have only ever seen black or silver ones, so I thought I would throw some pics up of my white one.

I was in 2 minds about white or black when I ordered, but I am glad I chose to go for the white.

Myself and a friend fitted this up in about 3 hours (including removing the old alloy bar)

IMGP2944.jpg

IMGP2946.jpg

IMGP2949.jpg

IMGP2945.jpg

Don't mind that bar in white, which is a little surprising really because I don't like white cars. Nice job.

Actually looks really good!! Makes the Xrox look suited.

If I may suggest remove the black rubber strip from the plastic bar tidy up the edge with some emery paper and it would look even better.

Thanks Mad D40,

I will have a look, however I am concerned that even after I tidy it up a bit, the bumper suddenly finishing might look a little untidy

Thanks Mad D40,

I will have a look, however I am concerned that even after I tidy it up a bit, the bumper suddenly finishing might look a little untidy
I did it on mine it was black tho but did clean the front up nicely.
I reckon with yours being white it will have more of an effect sonething to think about anyway.

Nice one bm0, i think its looks great. I cant decide on either this or a white arb bar, the ARB probably offers better protection though.

Hi TheOx,

the protection aspect always seems to get bought up about these bars.

I am happy with my decision, however...

It depends which bar you are talking about... the deluxe bar with the headlight loops or the sahara bar. If you mean the Sahara bar, I think the protection would be on par, if you mean the deluxe, the only additional protection would be for the headlights.

I believe (and I have not read it) that 4wd action did a bullbar comparo some time ago that included this bar, and they where pleasantly surprised at the protection that this bar provided. I have also seen a picture (and i cant find it now) of a vehicle (not a Nav) after a roo strike with an XROX and basically it had a smashed headlight and that was about it.

My personal take (and this does not mean anyone else is wrong) is that if you hit a roo (or another animal) you are most likely making a call to the insurance company regardless. To me its more important that I can keep going after hitting the animal, for which I think the XROX provides sufficient protection.

I meant the deluxe bar. Although i do like the look of the Sahara bar, but think its ridiculously over priced (like most of arb products). I like the protection of the ARB deluxe but also like how the XROX doesn't cover the headlights and keeps the front profile of the Nav.

Thanks for the pics i may make my decision based on yours.

The bar looks great - nice job

Hi TheOx,

My personal take (and this does not mean anyone else is wrong) is that if you hit a roo (or another animal) you are most likely making a call to the insurance company regardless. To me its more important that I can keep going after
hitting the animal, for which I think the XROX provides sufficient protection.

I've hit a few roos - adults (not too big). I've got a standard alloy bar and haven't needed to call insurance company yet. It all depends on where they hit - if they're on the down stroke then they'll go under & your bar and my bar will be sufficient protection. If they're on the up stroke (or at top of their bounce) then you and I are stuffed - but then there's not too many bars that can provide adequate protection in those circumstances :big_smile:.

Latest posts

Back