Newcastle and Hunter guys. Remember this ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyp0AtsODx4&feature=related[/YT]

Tony would remember it, he never forgets anything.

You wouldn't believe it ... in 2001 I was so busy with my head down working 6am to 9pm each day and spending weeks on end in Canberra that I missed that one.

Actually you should believe it. I can't remember what I had for breakfast some days.

I think old mate that was cutting needed a change of pants after that lol.
Was it on the old bhp site Dave?

I think old mate that was cutting needed a change of pants after that lol.
Was it on the old bhp site Dave?

Wow, where was that? and how did it actually happen?

It was the old BHP site in Newcastle.

You'd use C4 explosives these days, get everyone right away from it and short the C4.

You wouldn't believe it ... in 2001 I was so busy with my head down working 6am to 9pm each day and spending weeks on end in Canberra that I missed that one.

Actually you should believe it. I can't remember what I had for breakfast some days.

I was still at school in them days. Year 12 to be exact.

That footage looks like the 90's though, I cant remember when BHP packed up shop.

thous blokes where so lucky, unfortanatly one guy wasn't so lucky in the next accident that happened when nocking down one of the sheds at the old BHP site.

Na mate I was just over a year out of my apprenticeship when that happened I think, 2002? I think I was still apprentice when BHP closed.

Latest posts

Back