Hankook RF10

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wex

Reaction score
Have spoken to a few tyres shops about different options for an all terrain tyre and quite a few of them highly recommend the RF10's.

Anyone running these? What are your thoughts of them

Hi, I have them in 265/75 LT on a 2008 STX manual. Have done about 45k on them so far. Going on wear rate I reckon I will get around 85 to 90k out of them. Great on the road, nice and quiet which is something I was after, good grip wet and dry. Good on gravel although they do throw up a lot of stones as they have a reasonably chunky tread. Have found them good on sand when dropped to 20psi, haven't found the need to go any lower at this stage. In the red crappy goldfields mud they clog up a bit but seem to clear easily once you get onto firm ground. Overall have found them to be an excellent tyre that suits my needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and will be buying them again when this set needs replacing. Hope this helps you make your choice.

Cheers John

Fisholot, what did you pay for your set? I am currently looking for a good all round tyre and so far I haven't been able to get much change from $1400

Fisholot, what did you pay for your set? I am currently looking for a good all round tyre and so far I haven't been able to get much change from $1400

wot side of brissie you on?

Tyre & Wheel Solutions at brendale qouted me $265 fitted and balanced per corner. this was for 265/70R16

Tyres Galore at Morayfield qouted $254 for the same - not fitted and balanced tho.

Gunna keep doing the ring around tho.

Hi, I have them in 265/75 LT on a 2008 STX manual. Have done about 45k on them so far. Going on wear rate I reckon I will get around 85 to 90k out of them. Great on the road, nice and quiet which is something I was after, good grip wet and dry. Good on gravel although they do throw up a lot of stones as they have a reasonably chunky tread. Have found them good on sand when dropped to 20psi, haven't found the need to go any lower at this stage. In the red crappy goldfields mud they clog up a bit but seem to clear easily once you get onto firm ground. Overall have found them to be an excellent tyre that suits my needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and will be buying them again when this set needs replacing. Hope this helps you make your choice.

Cheers John

Thanks for the review - sounds like they are exactly what I am looking for

Jarred I think I paid about $1270 for four fitted, balanced and wheel alignment, WA prices so you should do better than that on the east coast.

Cheers John

Love mine. quiet and massive amount of tread. Good tread ply rating in the LT 265/75/16 size

Have these on mine. 265 65R17. Have found them very good on road and great on the beach. Had them down to 18psi no problem. Paid around 270 each fitted and balanced

Latest posts

Back