Tyre fitment on 2 inch lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skebtor

Reaction score
Hello, I have a D40 STX 550 2011 with a 50mm lift kit and was wondering what a good fit would be for that. I'm planning on getting some all-terrains but I don't know too much about tyre fitment so I wanted to see what you guys would think. Thank you.

A general size used with a 50mm lift on the standard factory supplied rims is a 265 either 70/17 or 75/16

I went bigger from there but I had to change the rim offset to stop scrubbing when I turned the wheels

A general size used with a 50mm lift on the standard factory supplied rims is a 265 either 70/17 or 75/16

I went bigger from there but I had to change the rim offset to stop scrubbing when I turned the wheels
The wheels I've got right now are 265/50r20 so I'm probably going to buy new rims as well but thank you very much for your help.

The wheels I've got right now are 265/50r20 so I'm probably going to buy new rims as well but thank you very much for your help.
I just threw into the calculator for the 17 inch rims - seems you'll get a better wheel doing this.. not sure tje is what you need or the style of driving your doing so a bit hard to give any further advise.

Screenshot_20230622_153720_Samsung Internet.jpg

If your happy with your width, go a smaller rim with more side wall.

Latest posts

Back