hello

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sando

Reaction score
Hi, I am a newbie to this forum. Last November I purchased a 2008 D40 Dual cab, 2.5 deisel, and auto. So far I am very happy with it and look forward to sharing experiences with fellow owners.

I have one the same. I tow caravans interstate professionally. So far I'm happy with the Navara. Drives excellent and towes well. I wish the finish on it was a bit better. I bought the car brand new with minimum accessories. I've put an ARB canopy and tub liner on it since. I've also got IPF HID 900 dirving lights. as I drive mostly at night. The genuine Nissan nudge bar nedded some convincing to fit properly, not what you'd expect from genuine accessories. Not to impressed with the dealer servicing side of things. I can't wait to run out of warranty so I can service it myself. Does anyone know where I can get some decent wheels for my d40? They're telling me that no manufacturers make them for the Navara since it's got a different stud patent.

Welcome, got much planned for the car ?

Dave.

At the moment I drive it to work each day and have towed our Jayco camper with a few times. So far so good. It's storm grey, 2.5D auto, nudge bar with spotties, fog lamps, tub liner, tow bar with electric brakes, and blue tooth.
I have averaged about 11 L/100Klm so far.

Does anyone have any info on those 'plug in' performance boxes I have heard about?

Latest posts

Back