New D22 Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aydos

Reaction score
G'day to everyone,

Super excited new Navara owner here :D
I have recently acquired a 2015 D22 ST-R with 130,000 kms, it is my first car and will probably be with me for a long time...šŸ¤žas I'm on red ps šŸ˜…
I'd like to say I know a fair bit about cars and have loved them since I was wee lad, but I'm admittedly quite new to the 4wd space (boy is there a lot of info!) and as this is my first car I haven't had much hands on experience.

A bit about the car and what I'm planning to do with it - already came with a bull bar, tonneau cover, and Windbooster module. Just put on new 265/70 Toyo Open Country A/T III tires and bought a Kings tub rack. Am planning on getting a roof top tent to mount on top of the tub rack, annex, LED lights, Single DIN radio, GPS nav, better stereo system, roof racks ect... I'm starting to see very quickly how fast it can get out of hand šŸ˜¬. I'm on a pretty tight budget at the moment and am going to use it for commuting to and from town, so don't want to go crazy with big mods yet that could wreck on road comfort and reliability, more focusing on quality of life changes. I want to use it to go on a road trip up the east coast so am looking to turn it into a tourer of sorts.

From what I've seen so far you all seem very knowledgeable and friendly so I was hoping I could come on here to ask all of you all sorts of random questions.
Happy to be apart of the community, can't say I add much to it yet I'm afraid but I'm a quick learner!

Cheers! Dos

Latest posts

Back