Noise in rear passengers side door

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merchant

Reaction score
Having had the D40 for near on 3 years i thought it was about time a found the cause of the bloody annoying squeaky noise coming from the left side of the car. I've have 3 different dealers look at it from the 300km service till now. The response was the same from all 3. "Sorry, we are unable to find anything wrong and because it wasn't reported with the qualifing period, the noise and rattles will not be covered by warranty. They completly ignor the fact that i reported the fault within weeks of receiving the car. I even informed them that i believed the noise was coming from the rear passengers side door.

Anyway, after a recent trip on some currugations the noise got the better of me. I had some spare time today so i ripped off the door trim and what do i find? Some little Spanish car builder hadn't tightened the 3 screws holding the electric window motor to the door frame. It was rattling around and had been for some time. The holes were all rounded. I checked the rest of the bolts and screws on the door and 3/4 of them were loose. Obviously, he had a bad day the day this door was made.

Once i tightened everything up i put the door back together and no more noise. Funny that.

The most annoying thing about this all is that it didn't appear as though the door trim had ever been removed. BOODY DEALERS!

same from all 3. "Sorry, we are unable to find anything wrong and because it wasn't reported with the qualifing period, the noise and rattles will not be covered by warranty. They completly ignor the fact that i reported the fault within weeks of receiving the car.

The most annoying thing about this all is that it didn't appear as though the door trim had ever been removed.

BOODY DEALERS!

yep!!!!

one can always rely on those genius nissan techies to get the job done, ay.

Go nissan.

Latest posts

Back