bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
hi guys im after a bull bar for my 2011 navara d40 diesle does any body no if anyone any where has the iornman delux bars in stock or something very similar. been told an 8 week weight thats a joke.

Try Zordo mate he does Ironman bullbars, PM or try him website. Also you might want too tell us where your from so people can tell you places there know.

Last edited:
Arb deluxe bullbars are pretty much the same!! They have them in stock, getting mine fitted tomorrow!

b40 said:
Arb deluxe bullbars are pretty much the same!! They have them in stock, getting mine fitted tomorrow!

Sorry! Uv 4x4 in enoggera have them in stock!

What was the price difference between iron man and arb ? Which one did u get ? Pics ?

I'll post some pics tomorrow! When it's on... Not sure on price difference because for me 2011 stx ironman said they don't have any til next year... So paying arb for arguably a better bull bar (for the name and value) and to have it now is worth it... They'll just need to know if yours is Spain or Thai built... They have both

Latest posts

Back