Cooper stt 265 75 16 Air pressure

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memo

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could tell me best pressure to run in my coopers for mainly sealed road driving as they were already on my truck when i bought it and i drive to work and back with occasional offroad at the moment, they have good tread left so want to get maximum out of them? cheers Mick

Last edited:
Could use the 4psi rule. Pressures shouldn't change more then 4psi from cold to hot. Otherwise i'd probably run around 38 front, 40 rear

Just watch how they wear too. Wearing in the centre the most says too inflated, wearing outside more says not enough. Also less drag up hogher, more comfort down low. pro's and con's for all, just find what suits best. between 36 & 40 probably isn't too bad a starting point

I have now done about 15,000km on my stt's. I run them at 32psi on road and have found it to be a nice ride at this pressure. Im getting nice even wear on all tyres and haven't even rotated them yet.

When I fist bought them I ran them at the recommended pressure, but the ride was a bit bumpy. So been running them at 32 ever since and couldn't be happier with them.

Latest posts

Back