Gippsland members catch up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgie

Reaction score
Hi folks,

There seems to be a few forum members in the Gippsland region.

Is anyone interested in a catch up in January? 21 or 22?

I would be open to suggestions for a location, but my initial thoughts are either at Thompson Dam or Heyfield and we could go for a drive around those areas - nothing that will cause damage or create issues - something that a stock vehicle could cope with.

Really just an opportunity to catch up, swap ideas and talk crap.

Fire away with your thoughts.

Hey Ridgie, sounds like a great idea! Nothing to crazy, just a day out to get to know a few local guys. Hopefully a few guys will be interested.
cheers Glenn

Will try to make it along. Would be good to meet some of the others on here

Count me in Ridgie. We could all go to Krafty's for lunch.
Dont forget Tuesday night is the meeting. Just sent your newsletter to you by Email.
For the benefit of the local guys, I am president of the Latrobe Valley4wd club if you would like to know more about what we do, you are welcome to attend a meeting.

Yeah that would be exciting, one of you can mow the grass, one can do the edges, one can weed the garden, there will be dishes to do as well. How many jobs will I need to find for you lot?

I'm keen for a catch up also. Probably be getting dragged to one of many wedding then by the mrs but will hopefully have a weekend free. Have to ask her for my prepared schedule for that month..loo

Thanks for the interest lads. I'll update in 2012 - with a location. Might make it a day trip with an overnighter for those interested.

Update for the Gippsland forum members.

Date: Sunday 22 January 2012

Time: 9.30am.

Meet up place: Walhalla. Toilet block and parking area on the right hand side as you enter Walhalla.

Trip: We will have a look arounnd Gladstone Track, Deep Creek No 5 and 2,
and some other tracks close by. Eventually making our way back to Walhalla for some lunch at the pub.

I have two hand held UHF's if anyone needs a radio. I will also have two compressors for airing up at the end of the day.

This trip is about meeting up and saying g'day - not a test of our trucks or the amount of juice you have in your balls! If you just want to meet in Walhalla and go for a look around town while others go for a drive then that is fine also.

If you intend on coming please let me know.

:welcome:

I will be a starter for sunday's trip, sounds good to me, can't wait to meet other nav owners.
Is it a family do or just a boys day out.

Sorry mate, have to count me out. Just bought a house and have a lot to do before moving in in 3 weeks. Off to Qld on monday which doesn't help either. Have a good one.

Pete

Belle wants to go now but she wants to camp sat night. Got any ideas daz or is anyone else keen

Latest posts

Back