Ecm c/o

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Hey guys have another question regarding the ST 120Kw and the STX 140Kw. Ive been reading around and no where is there a confirmation link saying that these two engines are different in any way, shape or form.

So if thats the case it will be a straight swap of the 2 engine ecu's? Can anyone confirm me on this or is there different pin locations?

Cheers
mitch

Different turbo and different head arrangement in regards to exhaust and intake valves etc. Also upgraded fuel system and pressure.

So no it would not be a swap situation

Different turbo and different head arrangement in regards to exhaust and intake valves etc. Also upgraded fuel system and pressure.

if thats the case,

then a chip from either two competing chip sellers on here would be the easiest solution to some more neddies.

What he said.

Heard that several times, the turbo I haven't heard though.

My understanding its just more boost.

I'm just waiting for a pin layout of each ECM to confirm but nearly everything you've suggested is mechanical...

The fuel map has to be different - there's no DPF in the 140Kw model, because it's not needed - soot emissions are reduced through more efficient injection patterns (the fuel isn't all squirted in the cylinder in one go).

Latest posts

Back