Weak Air Condidtioner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moke

Reaction score
I've always found the AirCon a bit weak on my D22 ZD30 compared to other cars. Does anyone else think this about their D22 or is there something wrong with my car.
Dean

Mate mine is Great, Most times to good, Cant drive at night with it on to defrost for to long it gets way to cold. Have to turn to red while the aircon is on cool it down a bit most times.

What year model is yours moke? May be worth getting it checked out?

Seals dry out over time, gas leaks.

mine works a treat, it sounds like you have a problem. like jason said if the ac dosent get used for a period of time the seals do perish and leak so its probably just short of gas if it still kinda works.

Mine is good, use it here and there to keep the seals lubed up. Other then that when I need to use it, it works great.

Dave.

It's an 05 model and has never felt that great (I've had it since new). I'm in QLD and so use it often. It seems that you have to have the blowers on full and get the engine reving high to make it sufficiently cold. Other cars I use with AC seem to be the opposite, you get too cold when their systems are on full and have to turn it down.
Dean

Might have a leak or condensor damaged some how. Mine is nice and cold. even when we had the heat wave here in SA last year with so many days over 40deg I'd take the short 20k drive to work in the afternoon and I'd have nipples like a bricklayers thumb by the time I got there

Latest posts

Back