Clutch problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shrek2

Reaction score
I've had my d22 2.5L 4x4 st-R for 5 years now and i I've gone through 4 clutches ,and Im sure the current clutch is on its way out, It's my daily work Ute, I've driven it in the beach 3 times since I've had it but other then that it's only been on the road I drive it with care and never ride the clutch I always leave it in neutral parked and while at red lights has anyone else had issues with replacing the clutch so often I love my d22 but I'm ready to light it up and watch it burn

Attachments

• IMG_2195.jpeg
    IMG_2195.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2455.jpeg
    IMG_2455.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1880.jpeg
    IMG_1880.jpeg
    835.5 KB · Views: 0
it could simply be your replacing it with a crap clutch. theres a few big name brands that make some pretty poor clutches.

I've had my d22 2.5L 4x4 st-R for 5 years now and i I've gone through 4 clutches ,and Im sure the current clutch is on its way out, It's my daily work Ute, I've driven it in the beach 3 times since I've had it but other then that it's only been on the road I drive it with care and never ride the clutch I always leave it in neutral parked and while at red lights has anyone else had issues with replacing the clutch so often I love my d22 but I'm ready to light it up and watch it burn
Bearings?

Latest posts

Back