How much will a set of black sunraysia's and some 33's cost

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in4rhvn

Reaction score
Hey im new don't know much about 4wd's. I want to buy a set of 33's and some black sunraysias how much am i looking at roughly.

Hey mate, welcome. Black sunraysias will cost around 120 each give or take. A lot of guys use King Rims, me included.

Fitting 33's will depend on what Nav you have? and what work you have done to it. Most likely a body lift would be needed or modified guards.

Tire costs for 33's or 32's will depend on brand, tread pattern. To hard to give you a price unless you explain more what you need, want. But for example, a set of BF Goodrich KM2's (in 32") will be around $330-$350 a corner (very rough price that one). They are a more expensive mud tire.

Pete

i just brought a set of 4 285/75r16 (33's) mickey thompson ttc claws and black dynamic rims for $1800.

I just bought a set of black king rims (16x8) and 33" BFG KM2's for my rig,

Cost me $80 each for the wheels, and $350 each for the tyres. Total cost of $1720

Freight killed me getting them to Northwest WA though, but still cheaper than buying locally...

Michael

Hey thanks everyone for the feedback. i don't have a nav i bought a 4runner the 4wd drive shop down here said 33's will fit. He said ill pay 250 a corner for mickey Thompson can anyone upload a pic of king rims i have never scene them cheers.

why dont you go to a tyre shop and have a look,your going to have to go there to get them anyway so go and check them out..

I'm amazed how many people dont know how to use Google images.

images

Last edited:
Hey thanks everyone for the feedback. i don't have a nav i bought a 4runner the 4wd drive shop down here said 33's will fit. He said ill pay 250 a corner for mickey Thompson can anyone upload a pic of king rims i have never scene them cheers.

250 sounds a little to cheap?? If not that's a really good deal, I got a Couple quotes for the Mickey Thompson mtzs in 285/75/16 and they were all at roughly 380 a pop

You can get federal couragias in 33x12.5x15 for about $200 each if you shop around.

Thats is what peter finch 4x4 told me. But im not fussed i just want some cheap mud runners. I am not going to be doing much 4wding its just for looks mostly.

Thats is what peter finch 4x4 told me. But im not fussed i just want some cheap mud runners. I am not going to be doing much 4wding its just for looks mostly.

Just for looks! :big_smile:

Remember they will wear out a lot faster and make more noise in the cab. Depending on what ones you go with they will not preform as good on road also.

Yeah its just for looks dont need them to perform like a race car. I know they are noisy i have a mate who had a four runner and he had 35's and they were noisy

Latest posts

Back