no snorkle for single cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozell

Reaction score
hey guys i own a 2011 rx d40 single cab and i have been told by everyone that dont make a snorkle for the single cabs. i was just wondering this is true and/or is there anyways around this because i need one.

cheers justin

I'm no expert but why would the single cab one be any different than the duel cab d40?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

I agree with bryce. The body is the same so there is no difference in snorkel. Just make sure it matches your engine and it should be a direct fit. A 2.5l d40 single cab has the same front end and engine setup as the duelcab so there is no difference

I'm no expert but why would the single cab one be any different than the duel cab d40?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner
there is a difference. the front flares on the single cab are smaller then the king and the dual cabs..

Are you sure they are different? It's not just an illusion cause the cab is smaller? I'll have to stop into a Nissan today and check now

Are you sure they are different? It's not just an illusion cause the cab is smaller? I'll have to stop into a Nissan today and check now

yeah im very sure. i have called arb, safari snorkles. and nissan spare parts no one makes on. they tell me theres no demand for them.
have no clue why they would do such a thing but anywho....

does anyone know of any other solutions or a place that can make me a custom stainless one??

cheers justin

Might have to follow this blokes lead ...

IMAG0309.jpg

Taken from this thread...

http://www.navara.asia/clubhouse/11653-funny-cool-picture-thread.html

Latest posts

Back