D22 headlight wiring diagram

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOGZ STR

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone out in the yonder has the diagram for the d22 headlights. I have searched and googled but come up with nothing.

I have the black halo projector lights that i'm attempting to put in (OEM fit my hairy ass!!)

I saw some other forum member had these but was unable to find out if they have had better success than I?

cheers :rock:

I cant remember who the other forum member was, but if it helps i can recall he put them in the too hard basket and on-sold them or at least tried too.

I have had the conversation with the missus telling me just to on sell them, I on the otherhand see it as a challenge and want to get them to work.

Problems i have had so far from the OEM fit are -

1) Missing the two grill clips from the original lights

2) The two harness connections didn't marry up

3) The light spilts the H4 hi/lo up into two H1 globes

4) The turn signal and parker plastic caps that snap itto the light are a very loose fit

5) the halo's and leds need positive and negative which i got from the parker itself but the wiring isn't really clear and a blew two fuses before going further.

Now so far i have purchased two h4 harness' and two h1 harness' and spliced them together, once i did this i had one h1 globe on but inside the car the hi beam light in the dash was on. So i'm thinking i'm going have to wire the lights up differently hence the need for a diagram.
I'm also waiting on different parker and trn signal harness' from ebay that hopefully are a better fit.

Once these arrive i'm going to have another crack, if i fail again i'm going to try and call in a favor from a mate who used to be an auto electrician but is now a sparky.

When i do get these going i may do a write up so if anyone else wants to venture down this path i have done the hard yards.

oh and navara noob was selling and mud4b was buying, i sent a message to mud4b the other day to find out if he has had better luck

I have just bought these and wish i had read the forum beforehand, i am a electrician and am going to figure out a way i can do it. i do not give up. if you have had any more success it would be great to hear

I have just bought these and wish i had read the forum beforehand, i am a electrician and am going to figure out a way i can do it. i do not give up. if you have had any more success it would be great to hear

sorry mate can't help but the person who brought the lights might be able to

Latest posts

Back