Head light removal !

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate why are you taking the glass off ? They are sealed for a reason don't wreck them if water gets in u will need new ones over time . the bulbs come out the back if ur trying to changed the bulbs to h.I.d lights

if you do need to take it apart, put it in the oven for a bit to soften the glue that holds it together (that's why you cant get it apart) not too hot that it melts either, why are you taking it apart anyhow???

Hey mate why are you taking the glass off ? They are sealed for a reason don't wreck them if water gets in u will need new ones over time . the bulbs come out the back if ur trying to changed the bulbs to h.I.d lights

might look like i need a whole new headlight then because water has gotten in it :\

if you do need to take it apart, put it in the oven for a bit to soften the glue that holds it together (that's why you cant get it apart) not too hot that it melts either, why are you taking it apart anyhow???

there was water in it and has left a dirty look on the inside and dims the light a little

Latest posts

Back