Political !@#$%^&* Correctness.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

I hope everyone had a nice "Rainbow Friday". Its Black Friday FFS.

Its not a "Natural Coffee" FFS. Its a black coffee.

Anyone who finds that shit offensive needs to Harden the !@#$ up.

There are about a gazillion more that I cant think of.

Was only thinking about this today when i drove over a creek on the freeway to ACT which is named "BLACK BOB'S CREEK", wondering when some bloody do gooder will have a whinge and want it changed to bob's crk or some crap like that.

recently one of our black mps (dianne abbot) tweeted several racist things about white people,but no one batted an eyelid and nothing was done,imagine if someone had called her a fat useless black hypacrite who says shes labour and is from the iner city slums yet sends her kids to private schools because state schools are frightfully rough

I went in to Bunnings and asked for black board paint........

The idiot helping me said "don't you mean chalk board paint"

No I don't. I want black board paint, not the green shit

There is such a thing as going too far. As a society, we probably NEED to go too far so we can realise how dumb the extremes are.

So denying "white power" as a term while embracing "black power" and selling "ultra-dark paint" instead of black paint etc etc is just another step along the path where Humanity itself needs to step and realise how stupid we look.

Don't worry about it, Dave. It's all part of the natural cycle.

What you SHOULD be worried about is golf. Yes, the game.

Any day now, Mr Friggin' Spock is going to come past in his uber-laser-armed spaceship and he's going to find one of those nice green spots to park in. He's going to watch the natives as they hit the ball, lose it, search frantically for it then repeat the process for several hours.

At which point he'll realise that Humanity, as a race, needs to be put out of its utterly pointless misery and he'll lift off again, aim the uber-light-sabre and proton torpedoes and start his own version of The World's Biggest BBQ, where Humanity serves as the entree and Senor Humpback is the main course.

At least, for a fleeting glimpse of a second, we'd all know what it feels like to be the ant under a schoolboy's magnifying glass.

Its a good time killer.

But hey, this shit is happening.

Remember the "Black Boy", what are they called now.

Yeah but it's not just black boy that is bad. If I publicly said those useless dougheating pillow biting gunga smoking nufti's who think it's the australian tax payers right to pay for their rescue from a ship they boarded illegally should be hung out to dry I would get canned by certain media outlets. But they can appear on TV suggest $1 for every Aussie is fair to pay for their rescue and that they did nothing wrong.

The whole world is sh#t

They're now referred to as "Sir".

Na I mean't the plant.

They use to be called "Boy", so "Sir" is better. Lol.

In the news today a company has won in court so the new product will be called "Nucking Futs"
Correct that one lol

How long till the dogooders whinge about that ?

Yeah but it's not just black boy that is bad. If I publicly said those useless dougheating pillow biting gunga smoking nufti's who think it's the australian tax payers right to pay for their rescue from a ship they boarded illegally should be hung out to dry I would get canned by certain media outlets. But they can appear on TV suggest $1 for every Aussie is fair to pay for their rescue and that they did nothing wrong.

The whole world is sh#t

Those stoner greenies should be in a Japanese prison cell.

Latest posts

Back